Prabhupada Letters :: 1973
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

6 August 2007
Monday, 6 August, 1973  

Bhaktivedanta Manor

My Dear Tamala Krishna,

Please accept my blessings. Hamsaduta has sent you one copy of a letter addressed to the Manager, Central Bank of India account No. 9-381 I.S.K.CON. Building Fund.

Previously I asked them to send me a statement of this account, but I have received no reply from them. Please therefore go see the manager with a copy of the letter already sent you and the enclosed letter. I wish to send money to this account as you asked me in your letter dated July 15, 1973.

But one thing I'm asking you, whether any negotiation has taken place or not. If no negotiation, then why transfer money unnecessarily to be blocked. Please therefore let me know definitely on this point so I can do the needful.

Previously I heard that Giriraja had opened another Book fund account in the Overseas Bank. Is this correct? If so what is the balance amount there, that I also want to know, and who is jointly signing checks in the Overseas Bank.

If there is any such account please immediately transfer to the Central Bank of India Building Fund Account and let me know all these points in detail, this is absolutely necessary.

Whatever amount you have collected, that also deposit in this account. But the main point is whether any negotiations or settlement. I am prepared to send the balance of 9 Lacs, but I do not wish to block this amount without definite understanding.

Kindly reply this letter immediately. I hope this letter meets you in good health.

Your ever well wisher
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

ACBS:hda

Labels: , ,

letters | 17:16 |
Loading
a life in letters
1971 letters
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters
Technorati search